Thursday 16 January 2014

Natural fresh glow



This look is all about highlighting, soft contouring and warm natural colours!

Using your regular foundation you can warm the shade by adding a tan booster or liquid highlighter. This adds a dewyness to your foundation.

Products used


Mac Bronze pigment
Stila eyeshadow in bliss and sunset
Topshop bronzer in Sandcastle
Mac Mineralize Skin finish
Topshop Highlighter in Cresent
Mac Pro sculpting cream in Accentuate.
High Brow glow pencil from Benefit
Lipstick Hot voodoo from Nars

I used this inside the waterline of the eye. I don't like using white as it makes the eyeballs appear off white.





This bronze pigment i packed on the lid and sweeped it under the eye to give a bronzed shimmery glow to the look.
I contoured the socket with Bliss and sunset from Stila



I haven't used any eyeliner or False lashes with this look. I wanted to keep it really fresh and natural.
I used mac pro sculpting cream down the nose and on cheek bones followed by a dust all over of mac skin finish and highlight from top shop on the nose and cheekbones. I set the light areas like under the eye, chin and forehead with Stila Angel light pressed powder in Shade C.

I then finished with a shimmery bronze lipstick Hot Voodoo from Nars